Your contribution to MSF will help you back. All donations that you have provided to MSF, you can simply deduct from your tax declaration for the current year. All you need to have is a tax receipt, which we will gladly send you.

How do I get a tax receipt?

If we have your current address available, we will send you a tax receipt automatically at the end of January, to all your donations in the previous year. You do not have to worry about anything it is our duty and service to our donors.

If you are not sure whether we have your current address or you have moved, please contact us at

I need a tax receipt now

If for any reason you need a tax receipt immediately, please please contact us at and we'll send you your tax receipt within two weeks.

Who is entitled to deduct the donation from the tax base?

Natural persons, including employees, can deduct from the tax base value of gifts, if their aggregate value in a calendar year exceeds 2% of the tax base or is at least CZK 1,000. At total you can deduct a total maximum of 10% of the tax base. (See § 15, para. 1 of Act No. 586/1992 Coll., On Income Tax).

Employees who’s tax equalization is processed by employer, have to submit a tax receipt to wages department. Self-employed persons apply donation deduction in their tax declaration. Employees, who are processing their tax declaration by them own, also apply for donation deduction on their tax declaration.

Legal entities can deduct from the tax base value of gifts if their value is at least 2,000 CZK. In total they can deduct a total maximum of 5% of the already reduced tax base. This deduction cannot be applied by taxpayers who are not founded or established for the purpose of business. (See § 20, para. 8 of the Act 586/1992 Coll., On Income Tax)

I need a deed of gift

If instead of tax receipt you need a deed of gift, please contact us at or call +420 257 090 151. We will be happy to prepare it for you.

News and stories from around the world